Innovation programs within established companies are hard to built. The outcomes are uncertain and the expectations very high. Working with startups is important to remain competitive but also very complex. With the right support, guidance and purpose you can get the results you need.
Hands on advice and support for programs that create tangible results.
After having contributed to over a dozen innovation programs, I have seen the pitfalls and the tools that work. You know where you want to go and I know how you can get there. Success in innovation does not come over night, so it is better to start with a structured process today to have results tomorrow.
Based on your goals and my insights into technology trends and their impact, we identify the challenges and purpose of your innovation program.
Out of the broad range of collaboration models like accelerators or sponsoring, we select the best tools and turn them into pilots for fast results.
Once we found the best model, we will execute the program together until you have a process that works and achieved the goals we defined.
"With his clear approach and dedication, Dirk helped us build a program that was a success for everyone involved."
With on-site or remote programs you can become an innovation leader in your industry. Whether you need knowledge backed by experience or hands on support, we will make it work. From a first brainstorming to executing a program at scale, you can rely on a proven process and results that matter. All that is even possible at scale, with a unique program structure and modern tools.
- Location specific programs from two weeks to three months
- Suitable for sourcing of new technologies, improving the internal innovation culture and creating an innovative brand
- Based on established and proven innovation models
- Online only programs from a short sprint to a marathon
- For collaboration between companies and startups for co-development or scouting and procurment of solutions
- Based on modern online collaboration tools and strategies
Past innovators include
It's your turn
An idea is enough to start working together.